Wednesday 18 April 2012

EOS lip balm, Strawberry sorbet!

Hey everyone, hope you're all okay! Today I'm going to do a review on a lip balm product.
I've been wanting to try this product for ages now and my boyfriend kindly bought me one to try!
It's the EOS lip balms, they come in lots of different flavours and I have the strawberry sorbet one :)

3 things I love about this product -
1. The packaging, it comes in an adorable egg shape that you twist off and the product is in the center.
2. The amount of product you get! I won't be needing to buy any for a while!
3. The subtle flavour, I don't like my lip balms to be too sweet or sickly as it's right under my nose and sometimes it's a big put off! :P But this product has the sent just right! ;)

Here's some photographs of the product! (I got a bit excited when it came so there's photographs of the wrappers, apologies ;))



 Eww please ignore natural nails, I have work tonight :(
 I have it over the top of revlon pink pout :) It gives a nice shine and gloss to the lips!
I'm so happy with this product, i'll definitely be buying a few more! I think i'll get the honeydew one next! 
Anyone else tried these?! xox 

1 comment: